I feel so lucky to live in a city that has so much to do. With all these things to do in Los Angeles, there is really no excuse to sit at home doing nothing, except maybe traffic…This March, I’m all about The Breakfast Club, banana pudding from Barrel and Ashes, and a possible Lena Dunham sighting at PaleyFest to name a few.
1. This month will be your last chance to catch Dear John Hughes, an adaptation of the works of iconic directors of your favorite 80s movies. Get tickets here.
2. PaleyFest is a TV fan’s dream. You’ll get to hear your favorite actors talk about everything there is to know about the shows you’re loving. Catch the cast of Girls and Judd Apatow on March 8th and Scandal later that evening. Modern Family is on March 14th!
3. The Taylor Swift Experience exhibit at the Grammy Museum has been on my to-do list for months. It ends in May and I just know I’m going to be so upset if I miss it!
4. I love hiking Runyon as much as the next person, but sometimes it’s nice for a change of scenery. I’ll be checking out the Culver City Stairs this month.
5. I’m going to be honest, I really miss Texas food. So, when I was reading about Barrel and Ashes and saw the words “Texas style food,” I was sold. I can’t wait to try the banana pudding and the pulled pork sandwich!